Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before and After




Beau and I talked Macie into getting her hair cut because I was so sick of fighting her everyday to do it.  It took a lot of bribing and convincing.  She finally agreed.  We took her to a place to get it done (I won't mention the place by name.  You will know why when you get done reading this post).  Beau needed a haircut also so he took her in while I waited out in the car with the rest of the kids.  We had a picture of what we wanted her hair to look like.  He came out about 20 minutes later and told me that it looked horrible.  It was way shorter than we wanted it and she chopped her bangs off (she was only supposed to cut it to her shoulders and  cut long bangs.  If I knew she was going to cut it that short I would have tried to donate her hair).  I went in to look and smiled at Macie and told her it looked good and walked back out and told Beau that I was going to cry.  It was all crooked and Beau finally told the lady that it looked great and they left.  (He said that she looked confused and kept cutting away so he finally just paid and left before all of Macie's hair was gone.  Beau didn't get his haircut there.  I don't know why he didn't want to).  I felt like the worst mother in the world. She didn't want to cut her hair and I talked her into it.  Beau immediately got on the phone with Dixie (his sister) and told her what happened.  We went up to Kaysville the next morning and she fixed it for her.  I think that it looks really cute now.  She really likes it and says she doesn't want long hair anymore (I dodged a bullet there .... thanks Dixie).  I wish that I would have taken a picture after her first haircut so you could see what it looked like.  Oh well all is well now.



6 comments:

Jennica said...

We were just talking about how adorable her hair is on Sunday...I had no idea she went through all of that to get it. She is so cute, no mattter what length her hair is!!! =)

Sara :) said...

Macie's hair looks so cute.

Janet said...

Macie's hair is SO cute!

Janet said...

Macie this is Lexi
I really want to play with you. We can play at recess at school. I like your hair a lot.

Lexi Beagley

Brenda said...

Very cute hair cut! I like it!

Mandi said...

I love her hair like that, it looks so cute. Tell her Lexi cut her hair too:) She has a cute bob. She was the one that insisted on short hair, I was trying to talk her out of it, but I am glad we did it now:)