Brooks' birthday was yesterday. He wanted to have a Diego party. They had a Diego rescue adventure with their rescue packs, click the camera and binoculars. They rescued a bear from a tree and got rice krispie bears. The party ended by playing Nick Jr. bingo. I think all in all it turned out fun for the kids. I can't believe that Brooks is 5. He is growing up so fast. We love you Brooks!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Brooks is 5!
Brooks' birthday was yesterday. He wanted to have a Diego party. They had a Diego rescue adventure with their rescue packs, click the camera and binoculars. They rescued a bear from a tree and got rice krispie bears. The party ended by playing Nick Jr. bingo. I think all in all it turned out fun for the kids. I can't believe that Brooks is 5. He is growing up so fast. We love you Brooks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cute idea! It looks like Brooks had lots of fun. Did you get new tile in your familyroom? It looks way nice.
Sara,
Yes we put new tile in our familyroom and front entry. We also got new couches because our other ones were hammered and Braxton starting eating the inside foam. I need to post some pictures but I haven't yet.
What a great mom you are! The party looked like it was a hit!
I can't believe how big all those kids from our 'hood are getting!!
Jen, You make me tired. What a fun idea for a party. I'm sure Brooks loved every minute of it.
Saige had such a great time! She is still wearing her binoculars! You are so amazing, i am still wondering how you had the time to do all you do. You are such a good mom! Thanks again
Jen,
That is a way cute idea! Did you make the cute rescue packs? We get to do this on friday, but of course we have to have a Mario party:) Happy Birthday Brooks!!
DIDn't KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG! i love it! You should check out mine, livingstoncrew.blogspot.com
vince had a GREAT time at the party! You r so cute and creative! oh, and I love how he wanted a picture with his pirate stuff on from Vince party! :)
Post a Comment