Tuesday, March 6, 2007

TAGGED

I was tagged by Abby a very long time ago and I am finally getting my list together.
Sorry if it is boring but I am quite a boring person!
1. I prefer to have my babies natural. Yep that is right I don't like epidurals! (my first 2 I had epidurals and the last 3 were natural).
2. I can't go to bed until I check all the doors at least 3 times to make sure that they are locked. (No, I don't take Beau's word for it I have to see it for myself).
3. I would love to learn how to make things out of wood. (Many Saturdays I watch the guy building things out of wood on TV and it is very fascinating to me. I would love to be able to make dressers, desks, tables and all other sorts of cool stuff).
4. My favorite subject in school was P.E. and my favorite part of P.E. was run days. I took P.E. for my elective credits. I didn't go a year without having P.E. every semester. Hey and I also took bowling twice in college, golf once and tennis once. I just love sports. I don't play them too much anymore.
5. Well lucky me, soon I won't have to ever shave again. Thanks to Doctor Rick (brother-in-law who is a plastic surgeon) I have had my first laser hair removal treatment. (The sister-in-laws that live up North all got this done one night when we were having dinner at Rick and Becca's house. All the men got the back of their necks done and Beau got his face also. Being a seminary teacher he can never have facial hair anyway. We don't know if it is really working for him though because it doesn't seem to work as well on light hair).
I can't believe I put that on my list. Oh well that is probably the only thing people didn't know about me. Well there is my list of 5 things. I hope you enjoy! I don't know who to tag next because everyone I know has been tagged. OK I tag:
Rachel Larkin
Aaron Felstead (Mandi, let him know! Thanks Brenda for the idea of doing husbands)
Tamron Lee (Chrissy, let him know)!

20 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

Well Jen
I knew everything about you except wanting to make things out of wood?
Where in the heck did that come from?
I think it is great.

Anonymous said...

Jenni, that is so funny about the locked doors. I used to do that but have now cured myself somehow. But I think that Aunt Kathleen has it bad. She is so funny. When we leave hotel rooms she checks them a least 3 times to make sure we have everything. Hope she doesn't get mad at me for telling on her. I don't think she has had time to check out the blogs, so don't say anything.
Brenda

Unknown said...

Mom,
I don't know where the wood thing came from. It has only been in the last little while. To bad I can't afford all of the tools to do it. Oh well wishful thinking. Where would I find the time to do it anyway.

Brenda,
When are you going to get a blog. It would be great to see how your family is doing. I don't see much of anyone because I don't live in St. George.

Sara :) said...

I too have to check all the doors repeatedly and make sure all the buttons on the ovens are off.

ChrissyLee said...

Mom,
did we get our obsessive compulsive behavior from dad as well?

Grandma Jane said...

Well Chrissy,
That could very well be a toss up as to who is to blame for the compulsive behavior. Let's just say that you get it from your dad and I will be responsible for the big bags under all my kids and grandkids eyes.

Grandma Jane said...

Oh Jen,
I have to tell you something really funny. Remember when you were telling us about when mike wanted to be a paperboy and dad took him out in the winter and rolled down the windows and made him stick his head out the window on the freeway and dad said. "Ok mike this is how it will feel every morning when you are delivering papers?

Well...Last week when we had the big snowstorm. Mike called dad and said "Dad I want you to get in your truck roll the windows down and stick your head out and drive really fast on the freeway. Now that is how it is going to feel everyday if you move to Beaver.....

We laughed so hard. Thanks for reminding us of the abuse....

Abby said...

jane- that is so funny about sticking there heads out the window! haha

Jen I have to check the doors to even if bronson says they are locked I have to check for myself. And I am way jealous that you got laser hair removal... that is my dream!! I hate shaving! is it working?

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha that is the funniest story! Way to go Mike!!! We're all pretty sad "Grandma" Jane is moving! Jen...I want laser hair removal on my face!!!! How much does it cost the normal person? Wow, what a family perk!! I always wanted to make things out of wood too....I did take a class from Virgil Steele and made quite a few things...I still have some of them. It would be fun to have a shop.

Mandi said...

Rach,
I just saw that you were tagged on Jen's, so I guess you are off the hook on the other one. haha! Oops!

Mandi said...

Jen, Aaron wants to make things out of wood too, at one point I wanted to take a wood working class. And yes, I too do the door thing and the checking on my kids thing. I think I drive Aaron crazy cuz I make him get out of bed to check on the kids or check the doors and the minute he gets back I get out of bed to do it myself. Totally jealous of the hair removal, and Aaron wants it done on his head right now, he said he would be willing to pay anything. lol!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I laughed so hard about the Roger and Mike story that I almost had to go redo my make-up for work. You need to write that down. I do have a blog in the works. Chanae and Brian are helping me get it up and running. Can you put movie clips on the blog or just pictures?

Brenda

ChrissyLee said...

Jen-
I told Tam that we was tagged, but he said he wasn't going to do it unless Aaron, Brad, and dad did it as well. (because they were all tagged too) Anyway...so hopefully they all do it! :)

Unknown said...

Mom,
That was the funniest thing that Mike did. I was laughing so hard. Just as I type this I am still laughing. He is a crack up. So did dad do it?

Well the laser hair removal is working on me. I don't know how much it costs to get it done but I know it is not cheap. It takes a few treatments before it works completely. Aaron I will ask Rick about lasering your head.

Sorry Rachel were you already tagged? If so forget doing with me. But you do need to do it.

Anonymous said...

I love reading all your blogs. I can never comment for some reason so I'll see if this works. Jane you are really moving? I had read something about Beaver a while ago, but wasn't sure if you were really moving. Are you selling your house? It's good to keep up on what you guys are doing.

Love,
Amy

Unknown said...

Amy,
It is good to hear from you. We need to get together sometime. We don't live that far from each other.

Grandma Jane said...

Amy,
Yes we are moving to Beaver. We are starting our new house in about 2 weeks if we can get our permit. No we are not selling the house. Mike, Meagan and Mikaela are going to be living there, so when you come down you can still take your kids swimming.
I love hearing from all of you.

Anonymous said...

Jen we really should get together, I would love to see your house. I think I know right where you live. I loved reading about your laser hair removal. It is kind of the thing right now-- I want it too! Your kids are so big and sooo cute! Macie's hair is so blonde.

Aaron Felstead said...

I don't really want my head lasered. Well, maybe. But I REALLY would like to have my facial hair go away. I hate shaving!

Unknown said...

Aaron,
I didn't think that you really wanted your head done. I just got my second treatment. It doesn't feel all that good but heck if I don't have to shave ever again it is worth it. I wish that it would work for Beau because he hates shaving also. He got the back of his neck done again on a higher setting to see if it will work. if it works there then he will probably try his face again. The face is the worst sensitive spot. Well do you want me to ask the cost for you?