Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged again. Thanks Chrissy!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Taco Time
2. Advantage Management
3. Rog's Plumbing & Air

4. Auto Trim Design

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Remember the Titans
2. Miracle

3. Glory Road
4. Charly


Four places you have lived:
1. Washington
2. St. George
3. Fillmore

4. Lehi

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The News
2. Brady Bunch

3. Jazz games
4. Price is Right


Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disneyland
2. Church History Sites

3. Mexico
4. New York City


Websites you visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogs
3. ClubCO

4. Freecycle

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Pizza
3. Pasta
4. Chicken


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. St. George (85 degrees today, not fair)
2. Disneyland or Disneyworld
3. On a cruise
4. On vacation with Beau


Four friends I tag:
1. Amy Haslem
2. Abby Tatton
3. Crystal Slack (you can just put it in my comments)

4. Anyone that wants to be tagged

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Good job doing your list! So when is Beau going to do his?

Grandma Jane said...

I still can't get dad to do this....maybe someday....

Brenda said...

Jane, I think that you should just
tell us 5 things that we don't know about Roger.

Unknown said...

Maybe Beau will do it this weekend. He has been busy working on his masters stuff every night. Looks like you guys are enjoying the weather in St. George. We are finally getting some sun. Hopefully it is the end of the cold!

Anonymous said...

Ok, here goes for my list....
4 jobs I have had:
-Evans Tanning Beds
-Montessori Pre-school
-Beacon Home Med Care
-Pizza Hut

4 movies I would watch over and over:
-any christmas movie, thats about it.

4 places I have lived:
-St. George
-Logan
-Cedar City
-Salt Lake

4 TV shows I love to watch:
-24
-The Office
-Conan Obrien
-Today Show or the news

4 places I have been on vacation:
-Hawaii
-Carribean
-Florida
-Boston

4 websites I visit daily
-Spectrum obits (mandi, me too, kind of wierd)
-wells fargo
-blogs
-email... can't think of any other

4 of my favorite foods
-a good sandwich
-salads
-chips and salsa
-pizza with everything on it

4 places I'd rather be right now:
-Disneyland
-St. George
-Eating somewhere good (I'm starving and it's midnight!)
-anywhere on vacation with my family

There it is!

Unknown said...

Good Job Amy. That was a great list. Remember when you were working at Evans tanning bed and that guy came in and said he had been stabbed? You told him to call 911 but it didn't work because that was before there was 911 in St. George. I remember you couldn't find the police number so you told him to go next store to the movie theaters. Then you called and talked to me until your mom came. Sorry I just totally remembered that when you wrote that down as one of your jobs. When are you going to get a blog up and running?

Anonymous said...

Good memory Jen! That was really scary... I still tell the story.