Chrissy- I have been so busy this weekend. We finished painting the rest of our house. I'm glad that song worked. It is kind of addicting. I still go around singing it sometimes. Well at least now that I am 30 I know that names of all the Apostles. I will get my list out soon though.
6 comments:
Jen-
How come you haven't done your list? I'm still waiting!!! By the way, my primary class loved the song! Thanks again for that!
Chrissy-
I have been so busy this weekend. We finished painting the rest of our house. I'm glad that song worked. It is kind of addicting. I still go around singing it sometimes. Well at least now that I am 30 I know that names of all the Apostles. I will get my list out soon though.
haha!!! ok! I know what you mean about the song...i keep singing it as well! it's catchy!! ;) i'll be waiting for your list!!
Ok what is this catchy song you are talking about. Maybe I could use it and teach it to my girls. (I help Phoebe with Activity days too)
It is the Apostle song that my kids sing to the tune of the primary song "The Books in the Book of Mormon"
What I really wanted to say was, I think I need the words to the song, so I can teach it too!!!!
Post a Comment