Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACIE!

Happy 6th Birthday Macie!
We are having her birthday party on Friday so I will have to post some pictures from that. She has had a fun day so far. I took her birthday shopping this morning. She had a lot of fun. She wants Cafe Rio for her birthday dinner so I guess we will have to splurge because all of my kids love thier burritos. She has had a great day so thanks for everyone that has blogged or called her about her birthday. She has the greatest extended family! I can't get a picture to upload today so sorry!

A little side note: I was going out to get my mail and looked down the street and noticed a bunch of cop cars. They have totally closed off a street and I saw one cop holding a big gun. I wonder if it is a standoff or something. I need to go and turn the news on to see if they are showing anything on TV. Freaky!! Don't worry my doors are always locked!

7 comments:

Grandma Jane said...

I am so glad that Macie had a good day. It was fun to talk to her on the phone today. Yes all your kids love Cafe Rio. I can't believe how much they eat of that stuff.
Jen, I know i don't have to worry about you keeping your doors locked. I am sure you are checking to see if they are locked right now!!!! love ya

Sara :) said...

So did you find out what was happening on your street the other day?

Unknown said...

No! I have enrichment tonight so I am going to ask around. I didn't hear any sirens or anything so it seems that whatever they were doing they didn't want the person or people to know. I wish I had a police scanner like mom because I love to know what is going on.

Grandma Jane said...

Ok Jen, You make it sound like all I do all day is listen to my police scanner.......ok maybe I do DOH!!!!.

Sara :) said...

Oh yeah I forgot about the police scanner.

Unknown said...

So mom have been listening to that lately? I really wish that I had one because we had an ambulance and police cars again last night go past my house. I am always way curious. I found out why the other day the police were here. There was a guy that was threatening to kill himself but he was wondering the streets with a gun so the cops told everyone to get inside. The cops did have a big gun so I wasn't just seeing things. They ended up taking him into custody. But last night with the ambulance I wonder if he did commit suicide or if it was something totally different. I will have to ask around again.

Grandma Jane said...

Ok Jen
I do know that you are busy, but you need to update on whats going on?