Jocelyn had her birthday last month. We had our wonderful neighbors the Smiths over for the fun. I decided to do a beach party theme. If you can't tell her cake was a pair of sunglasses. I made capri sun bags and put in a package of gold fish, a beach ball and some sunglasses. We also always make pizza and breadsticks for birthdays and the birthday kid gets a pizza shaped as the number they are. It was fun. It definitely wasn't as hectic as Macie's party.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Jocelyn's Birthday
Jocelyn had her birthday last month. We had our wonderful neighbors the Smiths over for the fun. I decided to do a beach party theme. If you can't tell her cake was a pair of sunglasses. I made capri sun bags and put in a package of gold fish, a beach ball and some sunglasses. We also always make pizza and breadsticks for birthdays and the birthday kid gets a pizza shaped as the number they are. It was fun. It definitely wasn't as hectic as Macie's party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like her party was lots of fun. she seems happy about it. Wish we could have been there>>>
Cute!! It looks like fun. I wanted to see the wallets. I made capri sun backpacks, they turned out pretty cute.
So cute! Looks like a great party! Lindsay is sitting on my lap right now and she yells, "Mom, it's Jocelyn!"
You have lots of patience to make all those capri sun bags.
Post a Comment