Friday, April 4, 2008

Macie's Birthday!






These are pictures from Macie's birthday party.   Well maybe not at her party because it was too crazy I totally forgot to take pictures.  They made Easter baskets out of colored duct tape and the flowers were the take home gift bag.   It was fun for Macie but we are glad that it is over.  I think next time we will just have friends from the neighborhood.  I think it will be a lot less crazy that way.  During the cake and ice cream Braxton went around and stole a few pieces of cake from the plates.  Oh well what do you do.  You can't stop Braxton from things that he loves.  

6 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

wow! good job jen! that cake looks awesome! how do you know how to do that?! i will learn soon enough! those flowers and easter baskets turned out way cute as well. oh braxton...i miss him! that's funny he was stealing everyone's cake! ;)

Mandi said...

Good job Jen! I love the cake! Tell Macie I am still planning on sending her a present:)

Sara :) said...

I love the cake and goodie bags!

Brenda said...

That is awesome. You and your sisters are always so creative. Your kids are so lucky.

Dana said...

Wow I can't believe that she is 6. I remember when we came to see her in the hospital after she was born. Time flies. Happy Birthday Macie!

Grandma Sue said...

Jen,

I don't how you did any kind of party. The cake is darling - and the baskets are a great idea.

You are truly an amazing mother.

Love you,

Aunt Sue