Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WHAT A DEAL!

I'm back now!  Well at least for today.  We got a new computer and I can't figure out how to get the pictures from the computer to the blog so no pictures this time.  I need to ask Beau to help me, so sorry.  Anyway, many of you know that I am always looking for a good deal.  Well I found it today!  If you are low on cereal this deal is for you.  Albertsons has a deal going on right now.  There are 7 different kinds of Kelloggs cereal that is 3/$5 dollars.  If you purchase 7 then you get a catalina printout for $10.00 off your next purchase.  So your first order of 7 will come up to be $12.02 then any order after that you get 7 boxes of cereal for $2.02.  (You have to do them in separate transactions of 7). So that is less than $.30 a box.  You can't tell me that isn't a bargain.  If you are lucky and have a Harmons near by you can go pick up some coupons for free eggs with the purchase of 3 boxes of Kelloggs cereal. (That is 2 dozen eggs free in every transaction).  I wasn't that lucky.  Well I went this morning and bought 42 boxes of cereal and I am still not finished yet.  Five kids can eat a lot of cereal.  It is great food storage.   Just check the expiration dates.  Sorry if this is a boring post for some but I love a great deal!  I just wanted to share it with  the rest of you!

8 comments:

Dana said...

Jen I am glad that you are back to blogging. It is so fun to catch up on your cute little family. Are you guys coming down for Easter? Add me for sure, I am adding you.

Mandi said...

Me and Chrissy went and got some cereal tonight and are going back for more tomorrow. I love getting great deals!

Barney's said...

Mandi and Chrissy,
So you figured out how it all worked? Don't you just walk out of the store feeling so great!
Jen

Grandma Jane said...

dad and I don't eat that much cereal. but I am so glad that you girls can find the bargins/


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACIE!!!!!!!

Annie K said...

Yea! I love great deals.

Glad to hear you are back. We had to get a new computer recently too.

Jaime said...

Hi! Beau! How long has it been?! I cannot believe you have 5 kids! They are so cute! I found you through Dana Ross' blog...so what are you up to? Where do you live? How's your family? I ran into your parents last year a few days after they got back from their mission, they looked great as always! We have a blog, you'll have to check it out sometime...great to see you, take care! Jaime

Jaime said...

Our blog address is www.jbmitchell.blogspot.com

ChrissyLee said...

mom said you made an amazing cake for macie's b-day!!! i want to see pics!