Friday, April 27, 2007
CRUISE
Well we didn't really take any pictures. It is just too inconvenient to carry the camera around everywhere we go. We had a lot of fun though. The weather wasn't the best so we didn't get really nice tans but we still had a blast. We sat with some great people during dinner. On Sunday we went outside to just sit and enjoy the little sun that we saw and it was still pretty cold (I got a great farmers tan though). One of the guys that sat by us at dinner came and hung out with us and started asking questions about the Mormons. It was a great opportunity for Beau to be a missionary. I am glad that Beau was there to talk to him about it. I just sat out there soaking up the sun. Everyone from our table knew that we were different because we were the only ones that didn't order any drinks (I'm glad that we don't drink because we would have gone broke). On Saturday we went to Ensenada and bought gifts for all of our kids. We didn't pay full price for anything. Beau likes to bargain so I just sit back and watch him do it. We got Braxton a hammock swing to go put in our basement. He absolutely loves it. (Don't worry Dad we put it up when we aren't down there with the kids so they won't strangle themselves). We ate a lot of yummy food. I was just glad that I didn't have to cook or clean for so many days. It is nice to be waited on once in a while. We also worked out in the gym on the ship twice a day. (Except for Sunday of course). It was awesome to be running on the treadmill while the boat was moving. It was nice to be able to work out without kids bothering us. Well I don't know how Bessie survived watching all five of the kids for that long but we really appreciated it. We had a great time but it is nice to be home again. Oh I also saw Heidi Esplin on the cruise. She was there with the girls in her family. They had a ladies retreat. It was fun seeing some familiar faces on the ship. Well I can't get the picture on so sorry. We have dial up and it takes forever. I will try later to get the picture up. Well at least I updated right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow, it sounds like you had a lot of fun. I would love to go on another cruise.
Jen I am glad we finally got to hear about your cruise. It sounds like you got alot of needed rest. and food and fun.....
I know it is probably hard to get back in the groove of things.
HOW FUN! I WENT ON THAT CRUISE A WHILE AGO! LOVED IT! GLADYOU GUYS HAD FUN!
Sounds like you had loads of fun. Aaron wants to go to the carribean, so I think that will be our next retreat. I am glad you guys were able to get away for a while.
HI- JUST TYPED IN THE NAME "JEN BARNEY" - which oddly enough is my name and came to your blog! Strange- never thought there would be another person with the same name! Love your site... very cute!
Jen I am so happy that I found your blog. I think about your cute little family all the time. We had so much fun when we hung out with you guys!
Ok Jen, the secret is out. You have high speed internet, so get busy and start blogging
jenny, it is time for an update! We want to hear from you!! I really need to come down and see you guys soon. monica
Post a Comment