
There is nothing going on here in Lehi so I thought that I would just post some pictures of my kids. I am really jealous of the weather in St. George! I really can't wait for it to warm up for real. Well next week Beau and I are going on a cruise. We are so excited. We desperately need this vacation and I will actually have something worth blogging about.

11 comments:
Cute pictures! I am so jealous you guys are going on a cruise, we can't wait to go on another one. Enjoy your vacation!!!
Love all the pictures of the kids.
I am jealous too about your cruise.
You and Beau enjoy every minute of it,
Your kids are so cute. Where are you going on your cruise? Don't let your room catch on fire - it's not fun at all.
Your kids are all so adorable!!! I love looking at pictures. We miss you guys! The weather has been pretty nice in St. George, too bad we live in Hurricane where the wind is always blowing. I shouldn't complain too much though, at least it's warm. Hope you have a great cruise!
those robes are so cute!!! I miss your kids! They're cute! Jocelyn's getting old!
Jen, Where are the cruise pictures?
Jen, I am also waiting for those cruise pictures!!!!!!!
We"ll give you time to breath......1234.... ok where are they?
Jen, where are the cruise pictures???
Jen,
I love keeping up with you and your family with your blogs. It is so fun to see your family growing up. I am so glad you and Beau had a chance to get away together.
Love
Aunt Sue
Jen, We finally got a blog. It looks like you guys need to update yours more often.
hi jenny, looks like your family is doing really well. its fun to read these blogs and keep up with everyone. hope that we can see you soon. monica
Post a Comment