haha!! nice! i thought jake looked like dad too. that's hilarious! love braxton's hair as well. good job with jocelyn's party! how fun! i loved the cake and the capri sun bags! you're quite crafty!
What a great looking Mowhawk! And the other haircut is called a U-ee haircut. That's what one of my nephews calls it. His Grandpa has a head of hair like Rog and he kept telling his mom that he wanted a U-ee haircut like Grandpa.
Hey guys, just so you know by the time I am done with the school district we are going to have an amazing program down here, so come down anytime. I love the new hair!
9 comments:
Ok Grandpa Rog took one look at Jake.....He is Grandpa Rog's clone..... The question is,,, do the boys like their new cuts????
That is so funny!:) Braxton looks so cute with a mowhawk and jake does look like dad:)
What about Brooks?
haha!! nice! i thought jake looked like dad too. that's hilarious! love braxton's hair as well. good job with jocelyn's party! how fun! i loved the cake and the capri sun bags! you're quite crafty!
What a great looking Mowhawk! And the other haircut is called a U-ee haircut. That's what one of my nephews calls it. His Grandpa has a head of hair like Rog and he kept telling his mom that he wanted a U-ee haircut like Grandpa.
He does look a lot like Grandpa Roger.
I love the new haircuts!
Yeah! It finally worked...sorry it took me so long to find your blog!!! These pics cracked me up. =) I love your family sooooo much!
Jenny - your kids are growing up so much! We really need to get together since we aren't very far away!
Hey guys, just so you know by the time I am done with the school district we are going to have an amazing program down here, so come down anytime. I love the new hair!
Post a Comment