
UTES 10-0!
Beau and I were able to go to the Utah vs TCU game last night. It was awesome to see all the fans dressed in black for the blackout but it was freezing cold. The first couple of drives for TCU led to points and I thought for sure it was going to be a blowout. Utah looked like they had no defense against TCU. Thank goodness that the defense decided to show up and not let TCU score again. The Utes couldn't do much against the TCU defense and it was getting really frustrating. I was thinking to myself, "I hate the cold, the Utes can't do anything, why am I still standing here. I could be home in my warm bed sleeping right now." But then I remembered the Oregon State game when they ended up pulling off a win in the final minutes. I decided that I better wait it out until the end and I am glad that I did! The 2 missed field goals by TCU kept Utah in the game. Then the final 2 minutes the offense decided to do something. The Utes scored a touchdown and the fans went crazy. The Utes won 13-10 in the final minutes. It was an awesome game and a pleasant ride home with Beau! GO UTES!!!!
Beau and I were able to go to the Utah vs TCU game last night. It was awesome to see all the fans dressed in black for the blackout but it was freezing cold. The first couple of drives for TCU led to points and I thought for sure it was going to be a blowout. Utah looked like they had no defense against TCU. Thank goodness that the defense decided to show up and not let TCU score again. The Utes couldn't do much against the TCU defense and it was getting really frustrating. I was thinking to myself, "I hate the cold, the Utes can't do anything, why am I still standing here. I could be home in my warm bed sleeping right now." But then I remembered the Oregon State game when they ended up pulling off a win in the final minutes. I decided that I better wait it out until the end and I am glad that I did! The 2 missed field goals by TCU kept Utah in the game. Then the final 2 minutes the offense decided to do something. The Utes scored a touchdown and the fans went crazy. The Utes won 13-10 in the final minutes. It was an awesome game and a pleasant ride home with Beau! GO UTES!!!!


9 comments:
I don't know if I can handle watching the Utah/BYU game. The New Mexico almost threw me over the edge and then last nights game did me in. They have to stop giving me ulcers like that. Of course I will watch, but I will need to grow out my fingernails so I have something to bite on.
That was quite the game last night. We thought about you guys. I think Darren's getting nervous about the BYU/Utah game. We'll see what happens!!!
GO UTES!
Hooray UTES! We love 'em.
thanks again for the great party...you guys seriously are the BEST! We had little baby Levi on Wed...and I can't wait for you to meet him. He is adorable! =)
Hey guys, thanks for posting my portfolio! We didn't know you could do that. Send us an email at vincent.lundin@gmail.com so we can invite you to our blog.
-Vince
Happy Valentines day. We love you and .......UPDATE!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy being the Relief Society President Jen....
This game was awesome. Go Utes!!!
Hey Jen and Beau, Just thought I'd say hi. It's been too long. We miss you and think about you often. Hope you're doing well! You guys are amazing!!
Post a Comment