


We have season tickets to the Ute football games so we were able to go to the game last night for Beau's birthday (his birthday isn't until Sunday but this is the way that he wanted to celebrate it. Thanks to Matt and Heather for watching our kids for us). It was an awesome game to be at. Oregon State the week before had knocked off the #1 team so we knew that it was going to be a tough game. With a little over 2 minutes left in the game we didn't know if we were going to be going home very happy. The Utes were down by 8 but somehow found there way to get a touchdown, a 2 point conversion, stop Oregon State in 3-out and then kick a field goal in the last seconds to win the game. The crowd was going crazy. It was a lot of fun to be there with Beau. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU! I LOVE YOU! GO UTES!!!!
Click to see the Utes score 11 points in 90 seconds
6 comments:
Football games are so much fun to go to! Tell Beau we said happy birthday. You can also tell him that I think Darren's getting nervous about the BYU vs. Utah game! :o)
Happy Birthday Beau,
I thought about you when I watched the sports news and saw the final nail biting minutes.......Glad you had a happy ride home....
Unfortunately I am the only U fan in my house (I should have known better marrying myself a man who wears blue that he would lead my children astray)! GO UTES!!!
Happy Birthday Beau....sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
We love the Utes!! going to the games are so much fun! We love your U on your roof :)
Happy Birthday Beau, I hope you had a great one!
Post a Comment