Check out the lovely master bedroom in our home. Isn't it so blue... I mean lovely? The walls and ceiling are all painted this beautiful blue color. I bet all of you out there are jealous wishing you had a room just like it. I don't know how I have lived with it this way for so long. So we decided that we needed a change. Stay tuned tomorrow to see the new room.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jen and beau,
I can't wait to see the transformation. It will be just like trading spaces.
Cant wait to see the new room! I just found that you have a blog! Yay! They are so addicting! Your kids are way cute!
Yeah, I'm excited to see your room too! Maybe I need to do something new in my house.
you're getting rid of the blue walls? :( so sad!! hahha...i'm kidding. i can't wait to see how you change it!
Post a Comment